Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
THE CITY IS LIVELY! COME OUT AND PLAY.
Unlike other event discovery apps, Fever’s algorithm is intuitive. It picks out the events you want to see, based on the interests you’ve selected. Available in New York, London and Spain, but coming to more cities soon!
How does it work?
• Personalized feed of events based on your interests, interactions and social connections.
• Simple and fast booking: two-tap purchase or RSVP for tickets.
• Paperless. No more printing tickets. We'll send you everything you need to your phone.
• Guaranteed best price versus other event discovery apps.
The Fever team curates a handpicked list of events, distilled from hundreds of things happening in town. These include, but are not limited to:
• Food and drink (bars, wine and beer tasting, brunch spots, etc.)
• Nightlife (clubs, guest lists, access to private shows, etc.)
• Performance (music festivals, concerts, theaters, comedy shows, etc.)
• Film (cinema tickets, pop-up movie screenings, themed film nights)
• Art (museums, galleries, exhibitions, artists’ openings, etc.)
• Fashion (pop-up stores, runway shows, launch parties, etc.)
• Charity (galas, fundraising events, volunteer initiatives, etc.)
What are you waiting for? It’s time to REALLY discover your city.
www.feverup.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Social login is required. We think it makes for a better user experience.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.