Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
First Opinion is the fastest way to talk to a doctor, 24/7, at work or home, even at 3AM. Ask your doctor anything for free. Our top-rated doctors are by your side for the little question or the big concern.
• FAST – Connect in minutes.
• FREE – Unlimited chat with a doctor, 24/7 for free. Ask a doctor any medical questions you have, right now.
• NO TIME LIMITS – Stay connected until your issue is resolved. Message as much and as often as you’d like.
• 100% PRIVATE – First names only within the app so you can share without any embarrassment.
• YOUR DOCTOR FOLLOWS UP – Your doctor will personally reach out to you after every discussion just to check in and see how everything’s going
• EASY RESULTS – Get itemized notes from your doctor after each consultation
• COMMON MOM QUESTIONS – Ask a doctor, or pediatrician, about illness, nutrition, pregnancy, child development, fertility, sleep training, lactation, as well as anything else you've ever wondered about. Ask a doctor about care for your child or children.
• GOING ON A TRIP? – Know what travel vaccinations you need and recommended prescriptions to carry. Plus you can take your doctor with you wherever you go. No need to look for a local doctor again.
• SHARE HEALTH DATA – Automatically send your doctor info about your health and activity through HealthKit.
• PERSONALIZED – Unlike a Google or WebMD search, your doctor gets to know you and gives health information specific to you.
No topic is off the table. Ask a doctor about:
• Skin Problems like Rashes, Acne, Bites
• Birth Control and Oral Contraceptive
• Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs)
• Sexual Health, STDs, HIV concerns
• Flu, Cold, Fever, Sore Throat
• Vomiting, Diarrhea
• Problems Sleeping
• Persistent Coughs
• Chronic Diseases
• Pediatric Concerns, Children’s Health
• Hair Restoration
• Cold Sores
• Pink Eye, Eye Infections
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.