Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
With hundreds of thousands of users on fishing spots, this app is the fastest and easiest way to find a fishing spot near you! Use from home, on the water or on the go!
Anglers will also appreciate:
GENERAL App Features
• App built by anglers for anglers and is TOTALLY FREE! NO HIDDEN UPGRADE CHARGES!
• Complete solution with catch logbook, maps, 7-day weather, tides & Solunar forecast and more
• Suitable for every angler whether fishing offshore, inshore, lakes, ponds, streams, or rivers.
• Customized angler profile with profile, and background picture & biography.
• Discover new fishing spots and where fish are being caught
• Advanced map filtering by catches, fishing spots, reports, photos, buoys and stream gauges
• Real-Time forecasts & 7-day Marine & land Weather, wind, wave and water temperature
• Solunar fishing forecast, find the best fishing times based the “Solunar Theory”
• Sun & Moon forecast, advance your skills knowing what effects fishing habits
• Real-Time NOAA Marine Buoy & USGS Inland station monitoring with tidal prediction, water flow & level forecasts
CONNECT WITH OTHER ANGLERS
• Connect with local anglers and share fishing photos and stories
• Find other anglers through discovery & fishing searches
• See who is following you and follow them back
• Share fishing maps, tips and techniques based on location
TRACK & ORGANIZE YOUR CATCHES
• Organize and journal of your lifetime of fishing experiences and catches
• Automatically tag a catch with weather forecast, tidal and moon phase data at time of catch
• We support over 45+ logbook attributes that can be tagged to a fish catch
• Complete control over your privacy of posting your catch
• Personalized tackle box to track your commonly used baits and lures
• Add your custom tackle with description and photo
• Quickly tag a logged catch with the bait you used
• Multiple news feeds views (Global "everything" Local "Around you by 500 miles" and following
• Can be tailored by following “fish species”, other “anglers”, and “bodies of water”
• Comment and like on public catches and fishing reports
• Notifications, get alerted anytime someone starts following you or likes and comments on your posts
• Community of fishing reports
• Allow anyone to post a report on water conditions, bait conditions, safety and fishing reports
Send your posts to third party SOCIAL MEDIA sites
• Allows you to share your logged fishing catch to external social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, email or by text message
Fishing GPS, Maps & LOCATIONS
• Save fishing hotspots and waypoints as locations and log GPS coordinates, photos and descriptions
FISH SPECIES SEARCH
• Fish species identification with scientific details of over 32,000 fish species with over 225,000 common fish names
BODIES OF WATER SEARCH
• Search millions of Bodies of water (waterways such as Ponds, Lakes, Rivers, Oceans and Streams)
Company Website: http://www.fishingspots.io
Terms and conditions: http://www.fishingspots.io/terms
Fishing Spots is built using the FishAngler platform!
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fishanglerapp
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fishanglerapp
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fishanglerapp
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.