Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Flashcards+ is the top flashcard app in the app store — ranked #1 for flashcards!
Memorize like a pro with Flashcards+ by Chegg, the fast, fun, free flashcard maker designed to help you learn things more quickly and ace your toughest classes. This is the ultimate online flashcard & notecard tool for high school and college students, and those studying hard for the SAT, ACT, GRE and other standardized tests. With Flashcards+ you can study anywhere, and any time — review your math flashcards while you’re waiting for the bus, study Spanish flashcards on the way to a big test, or cram for chemistry when you’re walking across campus.
What makes Flashcards+ the top flashcard app?
- Make your own flashcard decks for SAT, ACT, AP, vocab, math, spanish, biology, anatomy, chemistry & more!
- Go beyond text-only flashcards and add images. Think chemistry formulas for organic chemistry, paintings for an art history class, anatomy diagrams for biology … anything you need to memorize quickly.
- Don’t want to create your own? Download flashcard decks made by other students on Cram.com.
- Share your decks with friends so you can study & learn together — free for everyone!
- Keep track of the cards you've learned & save time by only studying those you haven’t mastered.
- Make flashcards in 22 languages with support for pronunciation, dialect & speech speed: Latin, Spanish, German, French & more!
- Shuffle your decks to stay on your toes and filter & search decks to find specific note cards.
- Backup & study your flashcards for free across all your iOS devices.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.