Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Version 3.0.2 released on July 17, 2018
Version 3.0.1 released on February 07, 2018
Frame data fixes and Ryu's new special move.
Version 3.0 released on February 01, 2018
Frame Data V is now ready for Arcade Edition!
• Sakura's frame data.
• All season 3 balance changes, including undocumented and indirect ones.
• V-Trigger 2 cancel frame (dis)advantage.
• Knockdown advantage for all knockdown, launch and crumple moves.
• Dashes, walk speeds and jumps.
• Choose between move names, move inputs or both.
If you’ve found a mistake, you may submit it by scrolling down on a character’s frame data page and selecting “Tap here to report a mistake for *character*". Thanks!
Version 2.7.2 released on December 13, 2017
• Cammy’s Cannon Strike variations (including Hooligan variations, with frame advantage ranges).
• Laura’s three V-Skills when you hold MP+MK.
• Menat’s Soul Sphere projectile frame data.
• Rashid’s V-Trigger enhanced special moves.
In addition to new data, some early preparation has been made for Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition.