Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Version 2017.01 released on February 06, 2017
- More customized styles.
- Improved chess engine.
- New friendly features and options.
Version 2013.09 released on October 31, 2013
This is a HUGE update!
- Compatible with iOS 7
- All optimal screen sizes and resolutions for all devices are supported.
- The trainer chess engine is much stronger (now goes to 3000 USCF Elo instead of only 2100).
- 22 new trainer levels, so the app now offers 50 trainer levels ranging from 100 to 3000 USCF Elo.
- New 2 players mode: the pieces rotate so that they always face the player who is going to play.
- A collection of Bobby Fischer's games (more than 800 games!).
- The maximum analysis time has been extended to 3 hours per move
- You can have suggestions automatically turned off after you have played your move.
- You can try to make an illegal move, and the app tells you why it is not legal.
- When you load a game, the app asks you if you want to see the start or the end of the game.
- You can hide the clocks.
- The app is more friendly for people with color vision deficiency.
- A new option allows you to say if you want to see what move comes next when you replay a game.
- The current playing mode is always displayed on the main screen.
- You can change the app's language independently of your device's settings.
- You can activate or disable the device's auto-off when you play chess.
- And a lot more…
Version 2012.04 released on August 03, 2012
Thank you so much for all the great reviews! As each update resets the ratings count, please take a moment to update your review for the current version.
Also, if you ever have a problem with the game, please write us via the "Report a problem" option, which is available from the Options menu, or with "Contact us" on our website (http://www.chesstiger.com). We answer all email promptly, and work very hard to solve any problems that come up.
If you send a review to report a problem, we have absolutely no way to contact you back. So you will not receive any answer, and it's a pity because we probably already have a solution to your problem!
A few improvements based on users comments.
Version 2012.03 released on May 24, 2012