Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Version 5.0.0 released on August 07, 2018
In Gospel Library 5, we provide quick and easy access to gospel materials. We have made several changes to reduce the size and frequency of content updates. We are also introducing better navigation throughout the app.
• Added chapter grid for quicker navigation in the scriptures.
• Added Speakers and Topics tabs in the General Conference section.
• Added speaker names to subtitles for general conference talks in search, bookmarks, notes, etc.
• Reduced the size of the app by downloading and storing content more efficiently.
• Improved process for creating, editing, and removing cross-reference links.
• Updated verse call-out style when following links.
• Updated Downloads section in Settings to manage downloaded books and media.
• Consolidated the two back buttons into a single back button in the top left.
• Added long-press to the upper back button to show navigation history.
• Moved Settings to the bottom toolbar for easier access.
• Added in-app form for sending feedback (under Settings).
• Simplified items displayed in Settings section.
• Added support for universal links using Gospel Library Online URLs.
• Reduced time for search results to display.
• Bug where downloads timed out too quickly on a slow internet connection.
• Bug where downloaded videos didn’t always play offline.
• Bug where audio didn’t resume correctly after a phone call.
• Bug where highlighting and tagging was sluggish for users with a lot of annotations.
• Bug where URLs in personal notes didn’t work correctly as hyperlinks.
• Bug where following a link caused the sidebar to close on an iPad.
• Bug where the app remembered your scroll position when returning to a chapter months later.
• Bug where bottom toolbar reappeared after switching chapters in full screen mode.
• Bug where a missing quotation mark in an exact phrase search caused the app to crash.
• Bug where separator lines were appearing in the right column when viewing personal notes.
• Theme colors in several places.
Version 4.4.0 released on February 28, 2018
• Added speaker photos when browsing general conference talks
• Improved look and feel when browsing content in list mode
• Updated menu for switching content languages
• Commas are now allowed in tag names
• Fixed bug where typed text was hard to read in the search box
• Fixed bug where text selection menu went away after creating a highlight
• Fixed bug where footnote links to content outside of Gospel Library failed to load
Version 4.3.0 released on January 17, 2018
* Added quoted text for linked verses in the Notes section of the app.
* Standardize what text is shared when sharing a selection or full chapter
* Improved relevance of suggestions that appear when searching.
* Reduce catalog on initial app install
* Audio button now appears when you arrive to a chapter, whether or not you're scrolled to the top. It also appears when you toggle full screen mode. Previously, it was only possible to open the audio player from the top of the chapter.
* Remove flicker/zoom animation in Notes
* Eliminate frozen launch screen
* Eliminate unexpected jumping to top of conference talks
* Audio now resumes where you left off
Version 4.2.0 released on December 06, 2017
* Updated the drop-down navigation menu and general navigation pattern.
* Improved go-to search suggestions to quickly jump to a scripture, hymn, or book.
* Included personal notes in search results.
* Updated search to only include exact phrase results when using quote marks.
* Added a new video player for general conference talks.
* App will now skip full session audio when listening to individual general conference talks.
* Updated the floating audio button.
* Added a Sort option for tags when adding a tag to a highlight or note.
* Added a new floating "+" button for notes, bookmarks, screens, and custom collections.
* Changed "Recent" to "All" and reordered tabs in the Notes section of the app.
* Changed app to remember the most recent tab in the Notes section of the app.
* Updated the sign-in screen and search bars throughout the app.
* Updated the placeholder text in the note editor.
* Added a new "Magenta" theme.
* Updated UI translations in several languages.
* Fixed bug where the iOS control center switched from audio to video while listening.
* Fixed bug where the video play button showed on top of the speaker's face.
* Fixed bug where bold and italic didn't work properly in the note editor.
* Fixed bug where the related content sidebar became unresponsive.
* Improved support for iOS 11 and iPhone X.