Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Our Mobile Banking app can do everything you’d expect, maybe a little extra. And you can use it whenever and wherever you want. So you can crack on if you’re on the bus, at work, or simply can’t tear yourself away from the telly.
- Sign in quickly and securely with Touch ID, Face ID or a 3-character combination from your memorable information
- Swipe easily to see balances and statements
- View details of individual transactions
- Check money coming in and going out
- Make transfers and payments (it’s so easy)
- Manage your standing orders and view direct debits
- Pay your loan or credit card bill
- Pay in cheques
- Set up new payees or pay your phone contacts.
A FEW EXTRAS
- Earn as you spend with Cashback Extras
- Apply for loans, savings, cards and more
- Call us safely from the app – we’ll already know it’s you so can quickly connect you without the usual security checks.
- Freeze card transactions if you’ve temporarily misplaced your debit card or want to restrict how it’s used
- Report lost or stolen cards
- Order replacement cards and PINs
- Reset your Online Banking password
- Update the contact details we have for you.
New to this app? No problem. Just register your device and you’re ready to go. For this you’ll need:
- An up-to-date phone number registered with us
- Halifax UK personal account
- Online Banking username, password and memorable information (you can create these in the app).
KEEPING YOU SAFE ONLINE
We do all we can to protect you online. This includes preventing connections from the app on devices that we think have been tampered with. We also have an online banking guarantee: http://www.halifax.co.uk/aboutonline/security/
We won't contact you any more than normal if you use the app. But please stay alert to email, text messages or phone calls that appear to be from us. Criminals may try to trick you into giving them sensitive personal or account information. We'll never contact you to ask for these details. Any emails from us will always greet you personally using your title and surname and either the last 4 digits of your account number or the last part of your postcode '*** 1AB'. Any text messages we send you will come from Halifax .
Mobile Banking is available to our Online Banking customers with a UK personal account. Services may be affected by phone signal and functionality. Terms and conditions apply.
Please note that features requiring the use of your device’s phone capability, such as Call us, won’t work on iPads.
When you use this app we collect anonymous location data to help combat fraud, fix bugs and improve future services.
Touch ID requires at least iPhone 5s running iOS 10.0 or above or iPad (5th generation), iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, or iPad mini 3 (or later models). Face ID requires either iPhone X or later models, or iPad Pro with Face ID capability (2018 onwards).
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad Pro, iPhone, Touch ID and Face ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Cashback Extras is available to Halifax bank account customers (excluding Basic Account holders) aged 18+ with a debit/credit card who bank online. Terms and conditions apply.
Save the Change® is a registered trademark of Lloyds Bank plc and is used under licence by Bank of Scotland plc.
Halifax is a division of Bank of Scotland plc. This app and Mobile Banking are operated by Bank of Scotland plc (registered in Scotland (No. SC327000) Registered office: The Mound, Edinburgh, EH1 1YZ). Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.