Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
The HondaLink® app has added new and exciting remote control features like Remote Engine Start and Remote Door Lock, available for 2018 Odyssey Touring/Elite and 2018 Accord Touring vehicles. Battery charge monitoring and control is now available for Clarity Electric/Plug-in Hybrid vehicles.
Use HondaLink® with compatible Honda vehicles to access features, such as scheduling service appointments, roadside assistance, and more. Read below to find out which features you can use in your Honda today.
• Send to Car is available in the enhanced Places tool, which allows you to search and send a destination from your smartphone to your compatible Honda vehicle (Available in 2016 Pilot, Civic, Accord, 2017 Ridgeline, CR-V, 2018 Odyssey, Clarity, and Fit equipped with GPS Navigation).
• Find your assigned dealer, schedule your next service, contact them, and get directions
• View or modify your service appointments made via your HondaLink® App
• Access the Bluetooth® Connection Guide to help with the pairing of your phone (The 2016 Accord, Civic, Pilot, 2017 Ridgeline, CR-V, 2018 Odyssey, Clarity and Fit equipped with HondaLink® require Bluetooth® to enable HondaLink® in your display audio screen).
• Access the Cable Connection Guide for models requiring a HDMI cable connector to access features through the display audio screen (2014-15 Civic, 2015-16 Fit, CRV, and 2016 HRV equipped with HondaLink® require the HondaLink® Cable Kit)
• Link to the Official Honda Owners site for access to Owner’s Manuals, Technology Guides and more
• View Frequently Asked Questions from Honda owners like you
• Easily access and call Customer Service
• Quickly contact Roadside Assistance
• Compatible with iPhone5/5C/5S/6/6plus/7/7plus/8/8plus phones with iOS 9, iOS 10, and iOS 11. Requires registration with HondaLink®.
• The HondaLink® app also works as a standalone app on your smartphone for use anywhere, anytime when you are not in the car
• Some services require use of GPS for location-based content. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. In addition, by utilizing GPS based services, you will share your vehicle’s location with American Honda and its service providers, though that information will not be used for marketing purposes or shared with unaffiliated third parties
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.