Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Version 2.9.8 released on July 12, 2018
- Fixed an issue where a timer stopped in under 30 seconds would result in an empty time entry on web.
- Show message when unable to send email due to email client not being set up.
- Fix a particular scenario where a timer stopped via the web client could show as running on phone until a sync occurs.
- Updated icons on utilities screen
Version 2.9.7 released on June 04, 2018
- Fix for time blocks extending past original end time. Could happen in scenarios where the phone app gets killed while a timer is running, the timer is stopped on the web app and the phone app is relaunched at a later date.
- Fix for project color changing unexpectedly when editing a timer.
- Other bug fixes and performance improvements
Version 2.9.6 released on May 21, 2018
- Added ability to edit Projects and Tasks that are not linked to a team
- Added watch messaging for free trial expiration
Version 2.9.5 released on February 01, 2018
- The watch app now syncs directly to the cloud which greatly improves reliability and speed. Note that syncing to the cloud and across multiple devices (including watch) is only available during the free trial period and for paid versions.
- Bug fixes