Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Hum is a connected car and family location solution that allows you to keep in touch with those you care most about, no matter how far apart you are.
With Hum, you can:
- Use the Hum App to locate family members using your phone’s location within “Groups,” which are only visible to those who have opted to share location within your “Group”
- View the real-time location of your family in your private group
- Receive real-time push notifications when a family member arrives or leaves destinations through “Groups”
- Accept or Deny requests to join a “Group”
- Manage your sharing preferences with individuals and “Groups” at any time
*Privacy of your family is a top concern for us, reveal your location only to people you trust.
You can use the Hum App on its own to get life safety tools like phone-based Crash Response, Roadside Assistance, find best-priced gas near you, share your phone’s location with family and get notified when they reach a location. Or, add a Hum Device and get more features like Auto Health, Vehicle Location, vehicle-based Crash Response, Pinpoint Roadside Assistance, and so much more.
To get the most from the Hum App, visit Hum.com to purchase a Hum+ or HumX System.
Hablas español? Enjoy all of Hum's features, services, and customer support in Spanish.
Find the Hum that’s best for you:
Enroll in a free 30-day trial of Hum Essentials. Enjoy on-the-go safety essentials, no matter what car you’re in, including phone-based Crash Response and Roadside Assistance. At the end of your trial, you can continue to access your Safety Score, share your phone’s location with family and have access to Navigation and Local & Travel Discounts.
Get Hum Essentials features, plus Vehicle Diagnostics, Speed & Boundary Alerts, Vehicle Location, access to a Mechanics Hotline and more.
Get the Hum+ features, plus a 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot for up to 10 devices, as well as a Bluetooth Speaker for access to help at the push of a button and the NumberShare feature that allows you to call three of your favorite numbers without using your phone.
Phone Location Permissions:
- Phone Location tracking may be turned on or off at any point while using the App for the following features: Location Sharing, Safety Score and Gas Finder
- In order to ensure an optimal experience, choose “Always Allow” for Location Permissions. Hum uses - your phone’s location and activity sensors to track your activity to provide a Safety Score. To disable tracking of your activity, disable Safety Score in the Menu > Safety Score > Settings.
- If Safety Score is disabled, we may continue to use your phone’s location for other features such as Crash Response. To turn off completely, go to your mobile phone settings and disable location.
-Choose to enable or disable phone’s location with other Hum users
*Verizon Wireless data plan required for HumX. Verizon Wi-Fi available on select devices. Data usage applies. Coverage not available everywhere; see vzw.com for details.
For more information about Hum’s Terms of Service:
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.