Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Version 3.1.1 released on March 12, 2018
Version 3.1 released on October 09, 2017
– Restore in-app purchases is fixed
– German localization was added
– General improvements
Version 3.0 released on September 18, 2017
Image Transfer 3.0.
We've redesigned Image Transfer from scratch to make it more powerful and handy.
There are a lot of new features. Here are some of the:
– Full live photos support. It means that you're able to save your moments as gif, mov or jpg+move format
– New features for cloud drive. It's much easier to upload your photos and videos and share it instantly via link
– 3D Touch preview. Just push on the needed photo or video to preview it on full screen
– Advanced selection tool. Now you can select needed photos fast
and more features.
Enjoy this free update of Image Transfer and don't forget to rate it!
Version 2.0 released on May 04, 2015
Hey there! Finally Update!
We're happy to announce v2.0. It's free for existing users.
- Now you can share your photos with Dropbox, GoogleDrive and Flickr
- No more bugs! Transferring photos between iOS devices and computer works properly in more wi-fi networks
- It's all about sharing photos with people who care instantly - Copy link, Send it via iMessages or Mail.
- Handy gesture to select as many photos as you need.
Tweet issues and your feedback via Twitter - @CapableBits #imagetransfer. Thanks - you're awesome!