Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Create your next logo on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch with InstaLogo Logo Maker. And with a fresh new design and Apple Watch support, it’s even easier to create a great-looking logo and design on the go.
InstaLogo Logo Maker turns your iOS device into a logo-making machine. In minutes, you can design logos, posters, flyers, invitations and more. Then, share them with your friends or colleagues via email, upload them to Dropbox, Evernote and Box, save them to your iOS device, or send them to be printed. It’s never been easier.
You’re in good hands with the most popular logo maker app on the App Store, whenever you want to:
Create Beautiful Logos
- Choose from a massive library of logos
- Import your photos from your Photo Library
- Select from a huge selection of fonts, or import your own
- Copy and paste text, images and more into InstaLogo Logo Maker
- Pinch, drag and spin your logo elements to change size and perspective
Adjust & Modify An Existing Logo
- Change the gradient and color of your logos, text and background
- Add professional-grade shadows
- Use grid lines to align everything perfectly
- Move elements by the degree, for super accurate results
Fix A Mistake
- Undo and redo every step
- Erase any part of your logo, or the whole thing, easily
- Move things around with the Lasso tool
Release Your Creativity
- Draw with your finger or a stylus, now with 3D Touch support
- Select colors from the new color palette app on Apple Watch
- Let your creativity fly with support for iPad Pro and Apple Pencil
Share and Save Your Logos
- Save with a transparent background, perfect for everyday use
- Upload your images to Dropbox, Evernote and Box, so they’re safe and shareable
- Share your logos by email or upload them directly to Facebook
- Works on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- Support for iPad Pro, Apple Pencil and Apple Watch
- Multitasking support on iPad Air 2 and newer
- 3D Touch support for iPhone 6s, 6s Plus, 7 and 7 Plus
- Works in landscape and portrait
- Over 50,000 logo combinations
- More than 270 handpicked latin and non-latin fonts
- Move, resize, rotate, flip, and nudge objects
- Fill text and logos with images
- Add custom borders to your text
- Adjust text spacing and arc
- Professional RGB/HSB/Hex color picker
- Favorites color palette
- Canvas and photo cropping
- Adjust opacity
- Smart guides
- Professional shadow editor
- Full Undo and Redo
- Finger and stylus support
- Eraser tool
- Lasso tool
- Transparent PNG support
- AirPrint support
- Available in 29 languages
Some features may require in-app purchases.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
InstaLogo is free to download. Pro Subscription gives you unlimited access to our premium content and features.
Our app offers 1 auto-renewing subscription option:
- Weekly Plan: $2.99 per week.
InstaLogo also offers a Lifetime subscription for $59.99 which is paid for by a one-off upfront payment with unlimited access to InstaLogo forever.
- Free trial subscription is automatically renewed unless cancelled 24 hours before the renewal.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary, and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Download it NOW!
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.