Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
No. 1 App for ZIP file management on iPhone/iPad! Most secure and fast Zip utility for business and professional users.
iZip is a ZIP file management tool on iPhone and iPad. iZip has the following features:
- Compress files into ZIP file.
- Compress photos and videos from Camera Roll.
- Open and extract files from ZIP format, including password protected and AES encrypted ZIP files.
- Open and extract many other compressed file formats: RAR, 7Z, ZIPX, TAR, GZIP, TAR, BZIP, TGZ, TBZ, ISO, DEB, CAB, JAR, RPM, CBS, etc..
- Open and view many document types: DOC, Excel, PPT, PDF, TXT, RTF, Pages, JPG, GIF, PNG, videos, etc.
- Append files to a ZIP file.
- Support multiple ways of sharing files: Email, Message, Airdrop, Open in another App etc..
- Zip photos and videos from Photo Album.
- Save images to Photo Album.
- Print documents.
- Support Files app. Open files from iCloudDrive, other cloud drives, and third party Apps in Document Browser. Save files to iCloudDrive, other cloud drives and third party Apps.
- Upload and download files to/from Dropbox, Box, GoogleDrive, and OneDrive.(Pro Version)
- Compress files using a plain password or an AES password. (Pro Version)
- Download/upload files through iTunes.
With its simple interfaces, iZip provides the easiest way to manage ZIP files on iPhone and iPad.
If you have any questions, please visit: http://www.comcsoft.com/Portfolio/our_apps/iZip/iZip_overview.php
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.