JollyChic-مول للتسوق عالإنترنت

United States / US English

JollyChic-مول للتسوق عالإنترنت

JOLLYCHIC EC LIMITED,


Store Category Version Last Update Avg. ratings
Apple Shopping 4.14 February 09, 2018 3.32

ASO Score & Checklist

65%
App Name
You app name is quite long enough. 30 characters

You can improve it by adding a few relevant keywords. Check out our Keywords Tool to find the best keywords for your app.

App Description
The length of your description looks great. 3952 characters

You have 3952 characters. Don’t forget to add important and relevant keywords in your description to improve your iTunes app page and optimize your SEO.

Screenshots
You could add some screenshots.

It is recommended to use all 5 available slots and to use optimized screen dimensions for each device. Make sure to include some text to describe your app on each screenshot. Don’t forget showcase your best features on the first two screenshots as they will be displayed in the Search Results on the App Store.

Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.

Version 4.14 released on February 09, 2018
تصفيات! استمتعوا بالتسوق مع أفضل العروض! CLEARANCE! Enjoy your shopping with much more benefits! تحسين عربة التسوق: اضف القطع الرغوبة إلى عربة التسوق و أكمل عملية شراء بشكل فعال! Shopping cart optimization: Add items to your cart and make efficient purchases! تحسين صفحة التفاصيل: إبقائك على إطلاع لتجربة تسوق أكثر متعة! Detail page optimization:Keep well informed for a more pleasant shopping experience!

Version 4.13 released on January 23, 2018
شعار جديد، مفاجآت جديدة New Logo, New Surprise تسوق أفضل العروض بيوم العائلة العالمي! تخفيضات تصل حتى 70% FAMILY SHOPPING DAY Shop top deals up to 70% off! تحسين عام في أداء التطبيق Performance improvements and bugs fixes

Version 4.12 released on January 02, 2018
تسوق أفضل العروض! خصم حتى 80% على جميع الفئات! Shopping Top deal up to 80% Off in all categories المزيد من الإصلاحات لتحسين الأداء Performance improvements and bugs fixes

Version 4.11.1 released on December 12, 2017
لا تفوتك تخفيضات نهاية السنة! تخفيضات حتى 80%، تخفيض إضافي 10%!!! Grab the last chance for the big sale in 2017! Up to 80% off + extra 10% off! جولي شيك تغنيك عن السوق، استمتع بالهدايا و المكافآتالمذهلة من خلال دعوة المكافآت المذهلة مع جولي شيك! Enjoy amazing gifts/bonus by inviting friends to shop on JollyChic!

Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trial

Start your free trial

App Description

جوليشيك،التطبيقالأكثرشعبيةللتسوقعبرالإنترنت،يوفرلكأكثرمنمليونمنتجبعروضرائعةوتخفيضاتعلىجميعالفئات.أيضاًيقدمهدايامجانية،وكوبوناتمذهلةوخصوماتإضافيةلمستخدميجوليشيك. هدفناهوجعلتجربتكفيالتسوقعلىالانترنتفيقمةالمتعةوالسهولة. إذاكنتترغبفيالحصولعلىأجملالمنتجاتبأفضلالأسعار -تسوقمنجوليالآن! JollyChic, one of the most popular online shopping apps, offers more than 1 million products with surprising offers and decent quality in all categories. JollyChic makes shopping easier than ever, with simple ways to save on all categories. We especially offer free gifts, amazing coupons and extra discounts for JollyChic lovers. If you want to buy the hottest products at the lowest prices and get a better lifestyle, Now, Go Jolly, Get Chic! تسوقكماتشاء نقدمأجددوأروعالماركاتفيعالمالأناقةوالموضةللمرأةوالرجل،منالملابس،الحقائب،الأحذية،الإكسسوارات،الجمال،الفساتينبالإضافةإلىمنتجاتالطفلوالأم،الملابسالداخلية،ملابسالرياضة،الإلكترونيات،وديكورالمنزلوالأثاث. لديناأكثرمن 1,500 منتجأنيقيضافيومياً،تسوقوتمتعبأحدثصيحاتالموضةالعصريةمعجوليشيك. نقدملكخدمةالدفععندالإستلامفيالعديدمنالدولالتيتدعمهذهالميزة. SHOP AT YOUR CHOICE We offer new brands in women's fashion, men's fashion, clothing, bags, shoes, accessories, beauty, kids & mom, underwear, dresses, electronics, home décor & furniture, sports in our featured categories. Discover 1,500+ new arrivals of stylish products on a daily basis and enjoy the latest fashion at the earliest. It makes shopping an interesting thing to go Check-In to receive your chic-coin and get more exclusive welfare. Besides, the Instyle section allows you to get more fashion outfit ideas and helps you to become a fashion icon. تسوقبأفضلالعروض أجددالمنتجات،عروضسريعة،هدايامجانية،منتجاتدارجةأسبوعياً،شحنمجاني،مقاساتكبيرة،كوبوناتخصم،تصفيات ... تخفيضاتتصلحتى 70٪ علىالمكياجوالملابسالنسائيةوالرجالية،الديكور،الإلكترونيات،ديكورالسيارة،حقائب،الإكسسوارات،الأثاثوالعديدمنالمنتجاتالأخرى. يمكنكاستبدالعملاتشيكبكوبوناتوالحصولعلىخصم. سجلدخولكثمإذهبإلىنقاطيمنعملةشيك،عنداستبدالأكبرعددمنعملاتشيكستحصلعلىخصمأكبر. حملتطبيقجوليشيكواستمتعبأحدثصيحاتالموضةعلىالإنترنت،منتجاتمختلفةومميزة،واحصلعلىكوبوناتإضافيةوخصومات. SHOP THE BEST DEALS New Arrival, Flash Sale, Free Gifts, Weekly Hot, Free Shipping, Plus Size, Discount coupons, Clearance…Variety of activities satisfy all your shopping requirements and make you try all your styles better. Up to 70% off on makeup, women's clothing, men's clothing, home décor, electronics, car décor, bags, accessories, furniture and so on. Fashion trends, millions of products, extra coupons & discounts…Buy whatever you want to buy. We will help you eliminate all the worries. إذاكنتمنمحبيالموضة،جوليشيكتوفرلكأجملالأزياءالفريدةوالأنيقةللرجلوالمرأةوالأطفالبجميعالأعمارمعتوصيلسريع. إذاكنتمنمحبيالإلكترونيات،فلاتفوتالعالمالرقميالمذهلالذيسيلبيكلماتحلممنعالمالتقنية. إذاكنتمنالآباءوالأمهات،يمكنكاختيارالعابأطفالكوالملابسوالحقائبوالإكسسواراتمنجوليشيك،لمساعدةطفلكأنيحظىبطفولةسعيدة. إذاكنتمنعشاقالديكور،يمكنكالعثورعلىأحدثالديكوراتوالمنتجاتالمنزليةومختلفالإكسسواراتوالأثاثللمنزلوالمعيشةفيجوليشيك. YOUR FIRST SHOPPING CHOICE If you are a fashionista, JollyChic is an online fashion wardrobe for men, women and kids to meet your unique fashion preferences with our express delivery service. If you are an electronic lover, you won't miss the amazing digital world full of the latest electronic gadgets. If you are a parent, you can choose kids toys, clothing, bags and accessories on JollyChic to create a delightful childhood for your kids. If you are a home décor enthusiast, you can also find the latest trendy home décor products, various styles of furniture and accessories in home & living of JollyChic. لاتترددفيالتواصلمعنا(contact us) نحننقدرتعليقاتكمونعملجاهدينعلىتزويدكمبالتحديثاتالجديدةأولاًبأول. يمكنكالتواصلمعخدمةالعملاءمنخلالالهاتفأوعلىموقعناجوليشيك: هاتف: +966 138928999/ +965 22200089 أوإرسالبريدإلكتروني: service@jollychic.com إلىجانبذلك،يمكنكالحصولعلىأحدثالعروضوالخصومات،الكوبونات،الدردشةالمباشرةعلىالسوشالميديا.

App Screenshots

JollyChic-مول للتسوق عالإنترنت Screenshot JollyChic-مول للتسوق عالإنترنت Screenshot JollyChic-مول للتسوق عالإنترنت Screenshot JollyChic-مول للتسوق عالإنترنت Screenshot

JollyChic-مول للتسوق عالإنترنت Ranking History | Shopping

JollyChic-مول للتسوق عالإنترنت daily app ranking in Shopping category for the last 30 days.

JollyChic-مول للتسوق عالإنترنت Worldwide Rankings | Shopping

JollyChic-مول للتسوق عالإنترنت rankings per country in Shopping category.

Unlock all features after signing up

Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.

Start your free trial

App Keyword Tool

Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.


Mobile App Analytics

All insights and data to measure your app’s performance over time and across countries.

Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.

  • ASO Expert Interview: Agata Jajszczyk

    This week, our featured ASO Expert is Agata Jajszczyk, ASO manager at Adapt Worldwide. Discover her interview and her exclusive ASO tips below! 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? I’ve been working at Adapt Worldwide (formerly Traffic Optimiser) for 3.5 years now. We are a full suite multilingual digital agency focused on helping our clients attain growth at home and abroad. ASO is one of our core offerings. We provide multilingual …

  • Four Things To Do Before Your App Launch

    Once again, we’re having the pleasure to collaborate with AppLift - mobile app marketing platform. This guest post reviews the four most important things to do before your app launch. A great pre-launch strategy can help growing your user base before the app is even on the store yet. Read the rest of this post on AppLift blog. As an app developer or marketer, do you know how important it is to have strong app launch strategy? …