Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Version 2.0.17 released on August 01, 2017
Bug fixes and improvements to Touch-to-Open™ functionality.
Version 2.0.16 released on May 17, 2017
- Non-admin eKeys now connect locally in the lock dashboard
- Resolved crash when creating custom notifications
- Baldwin support
Version 2.0.15 released on April 04, 2017
- Free eKeys - Removed in-app purchases.
- Power consumption improvements - less battery usage.
- Improved Touch-To-Open™ reliability and response-times when running the Kevo app in the background.
- Improved login handling for international users.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a “Software Update” flag to momentarily be shown after an upgrade, when the lock is already up-to-date.
- Other minor fixes and improvements.
Version 2.0.13 released on February 09, 2017
+ Fixed a potential login issue on select devices
+ Fixed an issue that could cause two-factor authentication notifications to appear more than once
+ Improved the presentation of phone contacts when sending an eKey
+ Improved messaging when sending and deleting eKeys
+ Additional minor fixes and enhancements
+ Now offering free eKeys