Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Version 1.8.3 released on January 16, 2018
* Improved performance.
* Better support for iOS 11 and iPhone X.
* Updated search box to match iOS 11 design guidelines.
* Updated icon and title of first tab to be more consistent.
* Fixed bug where no message was displayed when a song had copyright restrictions.
* Fixed bug where no message was displayed while sheet music was downloading.
* Fixed bug where audio got stuck in "Words and Music" or "Music Only" mode.
* More relevant search results when searching by number.
* More reliable shuffle feature.
* Miscellaneous bug fixes.
Version 1.8.2 released on January 05, 2017
• Fixed bug that caused some users to not see content when they opened the app.
• Now Playing screen now shows all authors and composers for the selected song, instead of just one.
• Content Options menu for the selected song now displays artists correctly, along with the authors and composers (Youth Theme Music).
• Fixed bug on large iPad screens that caused song lists to not be centered.
• Updated icons of other apps in Settings.
• Crash and bug fixes.
Version 1.8.1 released on November 10, 2016
• Fixed issue where app launched without content.
• Fixed some issues that were causing the app to crash.
Version 1.8.0 released on November 02, 2016
• Added new content in several languages (including Youth Theme Music in English and Spanish).
• Improved stability of sheet music downloading and updating.
• Added contributors and topics to the Content Options menu for each song.
• Improved appearance of words-only view.
• Improved deep-linking to songs with ldsmusic://.
• Added 5 hymns that we didn’t previously have copyright approval to publish: “All Creatures of Our God and King”, “Be Still My Soul”, “For All the Saints”, “I Saw a Mighty Angel Fly”, and “If You Could Hie to Kolob”.