We’re very excited to introduce our new ASO Interviews series featuring our ASO experts. To kick this off, Gabe from Incipia offers his personal experience in the app’s world and gives out some powerful tips to boost your app’s performance and ROI. 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? Incipia is a mobile app development and marketing company with a specialty in stable app development (building apps set to scale, rather than …
United States / US English
Learn English by Conversation
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Apple||Education||4.30||February 03, 2018||4.77|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
You can improve it by adding a few relevant keywords. Check out our Keywords Tool to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● App Description
Your app description seems to be too short.
Show more >
It's only 746 characters. We strongly recommend writing at least 1.000 characters. Use content that makes your app unique (features description, characteristics, how to use your app, ...). Your description needs to convince people to download your app. Also, be sure to add important and relevant keywords in your description to improve your iTunes app page and optimize your SEO.
- ● Screenshots
You could add some screenshots.
Show more >
It is recommended to use all 5 available slots and to use optimized screen dimensions for each device. Make sure to include some text to describe your app on each screenshot. Don’t forget showcase your best features on the first two screenshots as they will be displayed in the Search Results on the App Store.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 4.30 released on February 03, 2018
- Update Latest Lessons - Fix Bugs
Version 4.28 released on October 13, 2017
• Update new UI: - Easy to change speed audio - Easy to jump to specific sentence - Can turn off auto play next in setting • New Features: - Vocabulary FlashCards Game - English At University • Best Experience by Upgrading to Pro Version • Can Share app to learn with your friend
Version 4.25 released on September 05, 2017
• Fix Important bugs - Easy to change speed audio - Easy to jump to specific sentence - Can turn off auto play next in setting • New Features: - Vocabulary FlashCards Game - English At University • Best Experience by Upgrading to Pro Version • Can Share app to learn with your friend
Version 4.20 released on January 16, 2017
- Easy to change speed audio - Easy to jump to specific sentence - Can turn off auto play next in setting • New Features: - Vocabulary FlashCards Game - English At University • Best Experience by Upgrading to Pro Version • Can Share app to learn with your friend
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
• BBC Learning English Learning English for BBC is free app to learn English and improve your English Listening, English Grammar, English Vocabulary from BBC Learning English. • LEARN ENGLISH - Learn English through simple English Conversations from BBC Learning English Program: 6 Minute English, English At Work, The English We Speak... - Each lesson comes with audio, transcript and vocabulary list, which help you to improve your English Grammar and expand your English Vocabulary. - You can test your English through fun English Quiz and Test. • FEATURES - 9 categories from BBC Learning English Program with audio, transcript, exercise and quiz. - Auto scroll lyric for transcript. - Support English Dictionary. - Auto update new lessons.
Learn English by Conversation Ranking History | Education
Learn English by Conversation daily app ranking in Education category for the last 30 days.
Learn English by Conversation Worldwide Rankings | Education
Learn English by Conversation rankings per country in Education category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This is our latest guest post on Incipia.co blog! It is targeted towards new app business entrepreneurs, founders, marketers, and developers planning App Store Optimization for a new app launch. Discover our tips to benefit from App Store Research in your ASO strategy! Read the entire post on Incipia.co blog. The Benefits of App Store Research So your app is finally ready to be published on the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store! …