Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
LEGO® Life is a Free and Safe Online Community App for Kids.
LEGO Life is the creative and social space, designed with kids in mind. Your child can share their creations, get inspired and engage with other children in an entirely kid safe platform. With building ideas, awesome challenges and access to interactive building instructions, LEGO Life is the ultimate companion to LEGO building, packed with fun and fueled by kids imagination.
With LEGO Life kids can:
- Build themselves as a LEGO Minifigure and customise their profile with a safe and anonymous nickname.
- Check out other LEGO kids’ creations.
- Discover building tips and hacks to learn how to use LEGO bricks in brand new ways.
- Take on exciting LEGO building, decorating and quiz challenges.
- Upload and share photos of their creations.
- Find awesome videos featuring LEGO Harry Potter™, LEGO Star Wars™, LEGO NINJAGO, LEGO Friends, LEGO Minecraft™, LEGO Technic, LEGO City and more!
- Friend their favourite LEGO characters, including LEGO Batman, Anna and Elsa from Disney’s Frozen and the LEGO Friends, and follow their posts.
- Unlock Instructions PLUS – interactive 3D digital building instructions available on selected sets.
A safe space to share:
- Kids create their own profile with a safe, anonymous username and a personalised avatar
- All uploads are fully moderated before they are approved
- To fully enjoy the app, kids need a parent or guardian’s permission to create a LEGO Account.
- Captain Safety, our digital safety mascot, guides users through their online journey to promote a safe and positive digital experience for kids
- The app is FREE and there are no adverts or in-app purchases.
- It’s suitable from 5 years and up, but kids and tweens aged between 8-12 are likely to enjoy it the most.
- For app support, contact LEGO Customer Service: www.lego.com/service/
- All uploads are moderated before being shared and those revealing personally identifiable information are rejected.
- There’s no third-party advertising.
- LEGO marketing content and information is served in hope of inspiring children’s creative play.
- As part of the LEGO Account sign-up, we will collect the following information:
o The country in which you live
o Your email address
o Date of birth
When you upload a picture or a comment to LEGO Life, it becomes part of our app. That means it becomes the property of the LEGO Group. It also means that we own the rights to your picture, the way you have presented your model, your suggestions, comments or questions (your “Material”). The LEGO Group has the right to use your Material for any purpose whatsoever, without compensation.
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2019 The LEGO Group.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.