Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
LogoScopic is a powerful logo design studio that will help you visualize and communicate the value and reason behind your brand without the need of prior design experience. LogoScopic’s comprehensive resources are powered with a set of advanced editing tools and a seamless workflow that makes designing a logo a piece of butterscotch walnut cake.
— THOUSANDS OF TEMPLATES
• Easily recolor and customize logos
• Combine multiple logos
— 8 LOGO CATEGORIES
— 200+ FONTS
• A wide range of superior branding fonts in 9 families: Sans Serif, Serif, Signature, Brush, Script, Display, Light, Fancy, Modern
— EDITING TOOLS
• Smart Layering
• Fill & stroke coloring
• Solid & Gradient coloring
• Type kerning & leading
• Grid snapping
• Images: Choose from a growing library of over 850,000 images or use your own
• Custom Colors: Solid Colors, Gradients
— UNLIMITED ACTIVE PROJECTS
• Design unlimited logos and save them for future tweaks or various media exports
• HD Exports for digital and print uses
• Export isolated logos
• Export for Kickstarter, Indiegogo, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Soundcloud, Vimeo, Youtube, Etsy, Creative Market, Envato, Ebay, Amazon
We’re extremely excited to announce LogoScopic Studio Premium
• Unlock all Logos
• Unlock all Fonts
• Unlock all editing Tools
• Unlimited active projects
• Export with Custom specs
LogoScopic Studio Premium is offered as a $39.99 annual subscription. We currently offer a 50% discount on the first year, so get LogoScopic Studio premium for $19.99!
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms and conditions http://www.roadrocks.com/terms/
Have questions, suggestions or feedback? We love to hear from you! Reach out to us at RoadRocks.com or shoot us an email at email@example.com
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.