Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Everybody has stories! Whether it’s the story of how you woke up to a spider on your pillow, your idea of what your cat must be thinking when he coughs up a furball or a “how to” on bottle flipping, Lomics lets you create short, fun, comic-style video story clips in a matter of minutes.
Lomics is super easy, it will even create the first draft of the video story clip for you automatically by selecting key video frames, recognizing your speech and adding speech bubbles! Share your story with friends on Instagram, Facebook, SnapChat, and more. Get rewarded for your creativity.
With Lomics you can:
- Share your life comic book style
- Video what’s happening around you, and give it a story
- Record a skit with a friend
- Make a photo album
- Draw pictures, post to Lomics, overlay a story
- Turn a long video into a pithy short story clip
- Create a “how-to” story clip
- Share what’s inside your pet’s head
- Share your favorite 4 second looping video
Let your imagination explode!
- Create great video clips for Musical.ly, Instagram and Snapchat in a few minutes!
- 20 Artistic Styles, including: Cartoon, Space, Unicorn PSY, Oreo, Nike, Sin City, etc
- Fun animated stickers and sounds
- Integration with GIFs
- Wide selection of music
Tips for creating a good Lomics story:
- Have three parts to your story: setup, confrontation, resolution
- Create videos outside, or in areas with plenty of natural light
- Keep in mind that Lomics crops images into squares so you will lose part of your image at either the top or bottom
- The more stories you make, the more your imagination will flourish!
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.