Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Find your next commercial real estate deal on the go! Leverage the power of LoopNet anytime, anywhere to find your perfect investment property or lease space right from your iPhone or iPad. Whether in the office or on the road, the LoopNet app keeps you productive, informed, and ahead of the competition with these features:
○ Advanced Search Filters: Find the properties that meet your exact needs using specific search criteria and filtering options.
○ Comprehensive Property Details: View listing details including property data, photos, videos, financials, map location, satellite images, and street view. See something you like? Contact the broker right from your phone!
○ Map or List Based Search: Customize your search experience. Display and adjust your search results on a map, a list, or both.
○ Saved Searches & Notifications: Save searches that matter so you can access them quickly and monitor your market day-to-day. We’ll also keep you notified about new listings that match your saved search criteria.
○ Watch List & Notifications: Monitor listings of interest by adding them to your Watch List. We’ll notify you as soon as there are any changes or updates to the listing.
○ Multiple Device Capability: Access your saved searches and watched listings from any device or on the web with your LoopNet account.
LoopNet is the industry leader with more traffic, listings, and geographic coverage than any other commercial real estate marketplace. Use the LoopNet app to find your next investment property or space to rent, whether office space, multifamily apartment buildings, retail, restaurant, medical, industrial, or land in all major markets in the United States and Canada including Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Dallas, Houston, and Miami.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.