Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Join the 1.2 million+ medical professionals who use MDCalc daily to support clinical decision making at the bedside. Since 2005, MDCalc has been the leading medical reference for the most relevant, up-to-date and widely-used clinical calculators that support evidence-based patient care. Registration is free and takes <30 seconds for full, unlimited access.
NEW features in version 2.0:
• Complete redesign provides an all-new, clinician-tested look and feel.
• 5x faster search and calculator load speeds.
• New content including evidence-based education “Pulses” and new calculators.
• More intuitive and easier access to expert content including Pearls/Pitfalls and Next Steps.
• Improved Spotlight feature enables search without launching the MDCalc app.
MDCalc is created exclusively by board-certified physicians for use by physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, pharmacists, and medical students. The simple yet sleek app provides access to more than 350+ easy-to-use clinical decision tools including risk scores, algorithms, equations, diagnostic criteria, formulas, classifications, dosing calculators, and more.
Unique features, ideal for the busy practicing clinician:
• Works offline and in limited connection settings.
• Fast and easy search and filter to discover new calculators.
• Customizable lists for quick access to: favorites, recently used, your specialty.
• Auto-syncing between the website and app.
• Quick toggle between US and SI units.
• Error warnings and normal values to help avoid mistakes and improper inputs.
Our exclusive “MDCalc Method” for selecting tools - including in-depth appraisal and validation of evidence AND clinical relevance - results in only the highest-quality tools to help you make better decisions and be more efficient in your workflow. And our network of academic and practicing physician experts create easy-to-digest content to reinforce decision making and support training:
• Insights and advice from the EBM creators (e.g. Dr. Phil Wells’ on the Wells’ Criteria).
• Expert content by specialists on use cases, pearls & pitfalls, results interpretation and more.
• Synopses of the evidence from the original and validation research.
From iMedicalApps in 2016: “The evidence based medicine (EBM) components of the medical app are what really set MDCalc apart from its peers... The MDCalc app gives brief summaries of the critical studies concerning the medical calculator, links to the studies on PubMed as well as “pearls/pitfalls”, “next steps” and expert commentary from the authors of the calculators.” - iMedicalApps “MDCalc app, the best online medical calculator is now an app”
MDCalc clinical decision tools support 35+ specialties including cardiology, critical care/ICU, emergency medicine, endocrinology, gastroenterology, hematology, hepatology, infectious disease, internal medicine, nephrology, neurology, obstetrics, oncology, orthopedics, and more! Here are some examples of the tools:
» CHA2DS2-VASc Score for Atrial Fibrillation Stroke Risk
» Creatinine Clearance (Cockcroft-Gault Equation)
» Wells’ Criteria for Pulmonary Embolism
» MELD Score (Model For End-Stage Liver Disease) (12 and older)
» Calcium Correction for Hypoalbuminemia
» SIRS, Sepsis, and Septic Shock Criteria
» Fractional Excretion of Sodium (FENa)
» Maintenance Fluids Calculations
» Corrected QT Interval (QTc)
» HAS-BLED Score for Major Bleeding Risk
» CHADS2 Score for Atrial Fibrillation Stroke Risk
» Child-Pugh Score for Cirrhosis Mortality
» TIMI Risk Score for UA/NSTEMI
» PERC Rule for Pulmonary Embolism
» Wells’ Criteria for DVT
» Mean Arterial Pressure (MAP)
» Centor Score (Modified) for Strep Pharyngitis
» Absolute Neutrophil Count (ANC)
» Glasgow Coma Scale/Score (GCS)
» CURB-65 Severity Score
» ABCD2 Score for TIA
» Anion Gap
» NIH Stroke Scale/Score (NIHSS)
» HEART Score for Major Cardiac Events
» GRACE ACS Risk and Mortality Calculator
» ASCVD Risk Algorithm
» Ottawa Ankle and Knee Rules
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.