Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Version 4.8.1 released on July 18, 2018
Looking to keep things fresh as you explore this whole meditation thing? We've got new (original) content every week from the world's best teachers to keep things from feeling stale. The full list of meditations we've added since the last app update is below.
We also changed the names of a few courses to make it easier to find the (next) one that's most interesting to you.
- Relax into Sleep w/ Sebene Selassie
- Stress Remedy w/ Alexis Santos
- Less Anxious w/ JoAnna Hardy
- Relaxed & Aware w/ Alexis Santos
- Rage Relief w/ Jeff Warren
- Relax with Sound w/ JoAnna Hardy
- Less Distracted -> Focus
- Emotional Agility -> Emotions
- Up Your (Inner) Game -> Performance
- Compassion Feels Good -> Compassion
- Communication -> Relationships
- Pro Tips with JG -> Common Questions
- 20 Questions -> Common Questions II
- Less Distracted II -> Focus II
- Do Good, Feel Good -> Ethics
- 2 Meditators in a Bar - Ethics II
- 2 Meditators in a Car – Wandering Retreat II
- Part 1: Everything Changes -> Insights
- Part 2: Unreliability -> Insights II
- Part 3: Not Self -> Insights III
As always, hit us up with any feedback/comments/questions on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or at email@example.com.
Version 4.8.0 released on June 28, 2018
Finding your favorite meditations just got a lot easier. Remember when Jeff Warren had you flushing thoughts down the toilet? Or when Sebene Selassie lulled you into the best sleep of your life? Or when Joseph Goldstein convinced you that nothing is real? The new app helps you find them.
Here's what's new:
* Search, our most-requested feature, has landed.
* Discover got a makeover. Now you can find courses and meditations by Topic or Teacher.
* Fresh meditations on Stress, Focus, Waking Up, Gratitude, and more.
We're always working to make the app better, so please hit us up with any feedback/comments/questions on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Version 4.7.2 released on June 05, 2018
Get ready for the new course: Meditation in Real Life featuring our favorite Canadian, Jeff Warren -- live on June 4th.
We crossed the country (in a ridiculous tour bus) exploring how to make meditation a great part of everyday life. In this course - you'll learn about forgiveness, building strong habits, mindfulness & technology, creating space in your life, boosting creativity, beating busyness, and you’ll see the behind-the-scenes insights that inspired our bestselling book.
Also in this update:
* Meditation details: a new screen that lets you see what a meditation is about before you make the decision on whether to play it
* New course cards: a facelift for our course cards that makes it easier to quickly see what a course is all about
* New meditations every week with some of the world's best teachers
We're always making the app better, so please hit us up with any feedback/comments/questions on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or at email@example.com.
Version 4.7.1 released on April 06, 2018
* NEW meditation "Extreme Laziness" - this is the most over-the-top self-indulgent meditation we could come up with... it's about reveling in rest and taking care of yourself
* NEW meditation "Turbo-Charge Your Meditation" - can't sit a long retreat, but still want to take it to another level? A lesson from the master, Joseph Goldstein
* NEW meditation "Be Nice to Yourself" - an unconventional look at the practice of self compassion
* NEW meditation "Working with Pain" - observe and experience physical pain in a way that makes it less of a problem
* (Still) NEW course "Compassion Feels Good" with renowned teacher, Joseph Goldstein
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
More courses, meditations and app updates coming. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have thoughts/feedback/questions.