Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
MeFile lets you easily view, manage and store files on your iPhone, iPad, iPad mini or iPod touch. You can also easily transfer your Photos from your device to your PC/MAC via Wi-Fi Transfer option. You don't need iTunes anymore.
• Store, view or manage any documents on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
• Direct access to Photo Library from a PC or Mac via Wi-Fi and batch photo download.
• Upload pictures from your PC to your photo library via Wi-Fi.
• Easy file transfer via Wi-Fi (Browser or FTP), Bluetooth or iTunes File Sharing
• Copy, paste, move, delete and create text files.
• Simple and Advanced PDF Reader
• Email your files.
• Backup & Email in app notes easily.
• Open email attachments.
• Zip, unzip and unrar support.
• Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box integration
• Passcode protected folders
• Universal (iPhone & iPad support)
• Several file listing and sorting options
Supported File Formats
- Plain Text Files
- Zip and Rar files
- Audio (WAV, MP3, M4A, ...)
- Images (JPG, PNG, GIF, ...)
- Movies (MP4, MOV, ...)
- iWorks (Pages, numbers, and Keynote)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- RTF (Rich Text Format)
- PDF Documents
- HTML web pages.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.