Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Join over 42 million people. Have fun. Learn your fave language and impress the hell out of yourself with what you can achieve. Let real native speakers teach you their language from the streets of their home town through our Learn with Locals video clips.
Give us a try – your first lesson's on the house.
Choose your language:
Spanish, French, Japanese, German, Korean, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Portuguese, Arabic, Norwegian, Dutch, Swedish, Polish, Turkish or Danish.
Here's why we're different:
We've got killer learning science behind the scenes. It speeds up your learning and helps you remember your new words, as if your mind keeps hitting the save button. Not that you'd notice. You're too busy watching fun video clips, seeing real locals in bucket-list destinations and playing little quiz-type games. The opposite of textbook learning.
Wherever you Memrise, you're a million miles from the classroom.
Then the good bit happens. You're in the moment, a local wants to talk. Do you freeze up? No. Not on our watch. You recall the key phrases you learned. You speak naturally. Not perfect but it's still good banter. You aren't worried. You're just going for it. You're balls-out confident. You did it.
Download Memrise to:
- Learn with locals: we took real native speakers and shrunk them into the app. Your miniature friends help you learn fun, conversational phrases. A few swear words too.
- Practice games: our science does one-to-one coaching with your mind, while you have fun with Speed Review, Listening Skills, Difficult Words and Classic Review.
- Improve your pronunciation: so when you say 'beaucoup' (a lot) you never accidentally say it 'beau cul' (nice ass). Easily record yourself and compare your delivery with our mini local's version.
- Learn anywhere: download your course to learn in places that don't have signal and seem to be stuck in the 80s.
- Build an entertaining habit: learn as much or as little as you want. You only need 5 minutes a day to improve. Perfect for making your loo break a lot more fun.
Choose the subscription that's right for you:
One-month subscription for $8.99
Three-month subscription for $18.99
Twelve-month subscription for $59.99
Lifetime subscription for $99.99
You need a Memrise subscription to access all courses and features. But the courses and features that are available vary depending on the language of your device.
• Once your purchase is confirmed, your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account.
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless you cancel at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• Your account is charged for renewal within 24-hours before the current subscription period ends.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewals by going to your Account Settings on the App Store.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication.
Follow us on social media for inspiration on your foray into the language learning world:
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/memrise/
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/memrise
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/memrise/
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.