Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Get your intranet in your pocket with the SharePoint mobile app. With easy on-the-go access, the SharePoint mobile app helps keep your work moving forward by providing quick access to your team sites, organization portals and resources, and the people you work with – across online in Office 365 and on-premises. You can see site activities, get quick access to recent and popular files, and view and arrange lists on your team sites.
• Sign in to your SharePoint sites, whether they're in the cloud or on-premises. The app works with SharePoint Online, and SharePoint Server versions 2013 and 2016. You can add multiple accounts, and easily switch between them.
• Quickly find your sites. Check out the Sites tab, to see the sites you frequently visit and the sites you follow. Tap on a team site to dive into it. See site activity, navigate using the familiar quick launch navigation, easily follow or share the site, and work with your lists.
• Check out recent and popular files. In a team site, get to your recent or popular files quickly to view or share them, and have full access to your document libraries using the new integration with the OneDrive app. Edit your files easily using Office Mobile apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
• Use the Links tab to find promoted links for your organization. Curated by your SharePoint admin for all employees, these links get you to the organizational resources and sites that you care about.
• Search. Enterprise Search is available throughout the app and results are organized into sites, files and people.
• Find and browse for people you work with. Tap on a user to get to their contact card and to see who they work with and what they are working on.
Note: To sign in to SharePoint, your organization needs to have an Office 365 subscription that includes SharePoint Online, or an on-premises SharePoint Server.
This app is provided by Microsoft. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or its affiliates maintain facilities.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.