Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Version 3.4.2 released on September 23, 2017
Fixes a crash on iOS 11. Sorry about that!
Version 3.4.1 released on September 20, 2017
• iOS 11 improvements
• Little bug fixes here and there
Version 3.4 released on August 20, 2017
• New Bored & Brilliant course
- View more stats while you're going through a course (screen time, # of pickups, % of your waking life you're on your phone, and sleep)
- Establish a baseline screen time from day 1, even going back in time to the week before you installed Moment
- Fixes issue with loading on Apple Watch
- Silent daily limit sound
If you've found Moment useful for your family, I'd love it if you left a review in the App Store. Thanks so much!
Version 3.3 released on July 13, 2017
• Screen time tracking now works in Airplane Mode
• Plays annoying audio when you’re over your limit
• Tap and drag on an Insight graph to view the exact stats from that day
- Adds haptic feedback throughout the app
- “Pro Features” are now called “Moment Premium”
- Getting Started guide
- Properly ignores certain apps from your Insights
- Adds an “Other” gender and lets you pick your preferred gender pronoun
- Fixes bugs and crashes
If you've found Moment helpful, or think it will be for your family, you can help support it by rating it in the App Store. Enjoy the moment :-)