Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
MOON is your personal lunar portal.
++ Best User Experience - Webby Awards 2017 Honoree ++
Never be caught off-guard by moon-related craziness again. View the current moon phase or what the moon will look like on a certain date, see countdowns to moon events, receive notifications with enough time to avoid unpleasantness, and share what the moon looks like on any day with your friends.
MOON is the most thoughtful moon phase calendar available. It becomes increasingly useful the more you use it. Enjoy.
* Works offline, never be stranded without lunar positioning
* Notifications before Full Moons, New Moons, and other special lunar events
* Notification Center illumination widget with current phase and mini-moon
* Share the current moon with the iMessage app
* View what the moon looks like on any date
* Share what the moon looks like on any date to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, iMessage etc.
* Save current moon image to camera roll
* Lunar illumination percentage
* Countdown to upcoming New and Full Moons
* Beautiful animated, layered spacescape
* Universal app
* Support for iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6+, 6S, 6S+, 7, 7+, 8, 8+, X, iPad, iPad Pro, and Apple Watch
* Built for iOS 11 and iMessage
* Shake for Star Harp
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.