Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Version 3.0 released on January 03, 2017
APP UPDATE Version 3.0:
Following frequent feedback relative to the difficulty of the challenges, we have decided to offer help to the user, allowing him to display the notes in overprinting on the music score during the challenge.
This allows the child to go through the set of challenges by following the “guide” in order to familiarize himself with the various scales and sonorities.
In a second time, parents can deactivate this option (it is now set up as a default option).
- A guide for the 140 challenges featured in the application
- Improvement of the interface and its performances
- Correction of minor bugs and updates in conformity with the latest iOS version
Version 2.0 released on June 04, 2014
- New interface easier to use
- 4 types of rests (period of silence in music)
- Unlimited access to challenges
- 7 Examples of great melodies
- 2 new instruments
- Help update
- New Icon
- Small bugs fixes
Version 1.2 released on December 16, 2013
Fix black screen bug occuring when the user's device language preference is not supported by the application without needing to reinstall the application from the appStore.
Version 1.1 released on December 12, 2013
Fix black screen bug occuring when the user's device language preference is not supported by the application.