Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Version 1.3.2 released on October 07, 2015
Just a fix for iOS 9. Sorry to all who were affected by this. Thank you for your patience and loyalty to Musician's Kit!
Version 1.3.1 released on March 06, 2014
-The metronome will now remember the settings (beats per measure, subdivisions, and tempo) you last used when you open it.
Version 1.3 released on February 19, 2014
- You shouldn't have to worry about your tracks playing through your speakers when you'd expect your headphones.
- iPhone 5/5s screen size is now supported.
- Some small UI tweaks.
- Some users reported that they upgraded to iOS 7 and Musician's Kit stopped working. This was because Musician's Kit didn't have the correct permissions in your iPhone's Settings. This version will help remind you if you're permissions are incorrectly set. If you still have trouble getting the tuner and recorder to work, go to Settings->Privacy->Microphone and make sure Musician's Kit has the right permissions.
Version 1.2 released on June 30, 2012
- The tuner now responds much quicker, with the same accuracy as before.
- The metronome now has plus/minus buttons for fine tuning your tempo selection.
- Some users reported that the metronome and recorder showed up as blank screens and did not function at all. 1.2 should eradicate all of those bugs.
- The playback animation on the recorder now runs smoothly on all devices.