Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Please note: If you have recently created an account for the My BMW ConnectedDrive portal (www.bmwusa.com/mybmwconnecteddrive), you must log in to the My BMW Remote app using those credentials.
Perhaps you are having trouble locating your BMW in a large parking lot at night or you are unsure if you have locked your parked BMW. With My BMW Remote, you will be able to access remote services to help you in these situations and more, providing you convenience and peace-of-mind. The remote functions of the My BMW Remote app provide you with a connection to your BMW via the mobile phone network.
The My BMW Remote app can be used exclusively by customers with an active BMW Assist contract. 2014 and later vehicles, except X6, also require that the vehicle is equipped with the Remote Services option (option code 6AP).
In order to use the BMW eDrive Services the option code 6AG is required.
• After you have downloaded the app, you will need your personal access information provided in your BMW Assist contract provided to you by your dealership, in order to setup the app. If you are unsure of your username or password, please call BMW Assist toll-free 1-888-333-6118. Please be advised, if you have recently created an account for the My BMW ConnectedDrive portal (www.bmwusa.com/mybmwconnecteddrive), you must log in to the app using those credentials.
Remote functions include the following:
• BMW eDrive Services: Charging status and vehicle range, display of charging stations, settings relating to charging and air conditioning for departure times as well as efficiency calculation for the driver’s own vehicle use.
• Remote Door Lock & Unlock: send a remote command to lock your vehicle or initiate a call to BMW Assist to unlock your vehicle.
• Online search (powered by Google™): search for local businesses, restaurants, and more and transfer details to your vehicle's navigation system.
• Vehicle Finder*: display current vehicle position on a map
• Remote Sound Horn: send a remote command to sound the horn of your BMW to help locate the vehicle.
• Remote Flash Headlights: send a remote command to flash the headlights of your BMW to help locate the vehicle.
• Comfort Ventilation (NEW feature for My BMW Remote): Send a remote command to activate the ventilation immediately or schedule a time to activate the ventilation in the vehicle.
*Note: Vehicle Finder only works if the vehicle is within 0.6 miles (1 kilometer) from the iPhone and the vehicle’s ignition is turned off.
The following vehicles will have Remote Door Lock & Unlock, Online Search, and Vehicle Finder available:
• 1 Series, 3 Series, 5 Series, or 6 Series produced March 2008 or later
• X5 SAV or X6 SAC produced April 2008 or later
• Z4 Roadster from Model Year 2009 or later
• X1 SAV from Model Year 2013 or later
The following vehicles will have Remote Sound Horn and Remote Flash Headlights available, in addition to Remote Door Lock & Unlock, Online Search, and Vehicle Finder:
• X3 SAV from Model Year 2011 or later
• X4 SAV from Model Year 2015 or later
• X5 SAV from Model Year 2014 or later
• 2 Series from Model Year 2014 or later
• 3 Series Sedan from Model Year 2012 or later
• 3 Series Sports Wagon from Model Year 2014 or later
• 3 Series Gran Turismo from Model Year 2014 or later
• 4 Series from Model Year 2014 or later
• 5 Series Gran Turismo from Model Year 2010 or later
• 5 Series Sedan from Model Year 2011 or later
• 6 Series from Model Year 2012 or later
• 7 Series from Model Year 2009 or later
Additionally, the following vehicles will have the ability to use Comfort Ventilation:
• All Model Year 2014 and later vehicles except Z4 Roadster.
The My BMW Remote app is available free of charge to you as a BMW Assist customer. Usage is based on the general contractual and usage conditions for mobility services with BMW Assist.
Please visit www.bmwusa.com/connecteddrive for more information on the wide range of services offered by BMW ConnectedDrive.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.