Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Version 6.63 released on August 02, 2018
Version 6.57 released on July 16, 2018
There are many improvements in this update:
* New, modern visual design.
* Support for iPhone X.
* Improved barcode scanner, custom foods, recipes.
* New interactive Food Label, with support for New Food Label standard.
* Re-worked planning screens.
* Dashboard selection - the app has six available Dashboard styles, for different diet preferences.
* Full support for Dynamic Type (large fonts) and landscape mode.
* Many fixes and tweaks.
Version 5.45 released on June 22, 2017
* Water export to iOS Health app.
* Special spellcheck panel for food search, helping you find foods faster.
* Over 30 other improvements and fixes.
Version 5.28 released on December 31, 2016
* Improved macronutrient progress on the Home screen - now it displays grams left and the bars show percent of daily targets.
* New Maximum feature: special Macronutrient panel available for the Home screen (you can add it from Home screen configuration if you would like to use it). The panel can show macronutrient totals and percentages for the day and by meal. Also, if you select Net Carbs as the carbs to display in settings, Net Carbs will be included on the panel. Finally, if you track time of foods (available in Settings), the panel will group and display several snack meals.
* New Maximum feature: if some nutrients are especially important to you, you can add them to the Home screen, to keep track of daily progress, as well as get weekly averages, foods contributing the most of this nutrient, and more. More than 20 nutrients are available for the Home screen.
* Custom food editor allows to assign icon to your food.
* Recipe editor allows to assign icon to your recipe and also recipe weight editing.
* As always - many small fixes and improvements.
If you enjoy MyNetDiary, please consider writing a review on the App Store. Positive reviews improve our ranking and help new users learn about the app, so we greatly appreciate them.
Note that we cannot respond to reviews on the App Store, so if you have feedback or a question that requires a response, send us a support request from the app, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you.
* Fixed Today Widget, added an option to show full or compact view.
* Displaying typical calorie/serving information in food searches.
* Many, many fixes and improvements!