Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Bert Saves the Earth is an app that will educate your child on simple actions to protect the planet and reduce utility bills while endlessly entertain your child with adorable animals, great illustrations and narration. All around the earth animals are having problems. But who saves them? that is the task for children aged 1- 5 . Watching all the animals become happy is a lovely way to set the mood for taking care of the planet.
- Your child will discover his/her role in taking care of the planet.
- Your kids daily activities (brushing teeth, showering, recycling, etc)
are turned into environmental impacts than can understand.
- Cute animals illustrated the action. Which will be your child’s favorite?
- Strengthens your messages of “Think about your actions” though “Cause and Effect Learning!”
- Game play covers 5 interactive scenes, 30 baby animal pictures, and an animated song.
- Narrated in: English, German, Spanish, French, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese and Japanese.
- This app can actually pay you as your child’s play turns into good, utility saving habits in the future.
CAUSE AND EFFECT LEARNING
Depending on the decisions made in the game, the animals thrive or fight to survive…
And the behaviors reinforced are good for your pocket book too. For example:
- Turn off the lights if you're not using them, so the polar bears can have snow.
- Turn off the tap, so the horse can drink water.
- Shower fast, so the ducks can swim.
- Don't throw away plastic bags, so turtles don't eat them!
Enjoy this cheerful roleplaying game where your child saves the Bear, Dog, Horse, Turtle and Chickens.
It’s easy and fun to be the Hero in this game: the player will explore a variety of easy tasks to save the five different animals at his own pace. Play Bert Saves the Earth and see how can help the animals to thrive. Bear is stranded on melting ice; turtle is eating plastic bags;, horse is very thirsty; and much more."
If you experience any trouble with the App or have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact us any time: firstname.lastname@example.org. We´d love to help you out. Please also mention your device version and your iOS version.
Please also visit our website www.1tucan.com for more information and support.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.