Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Search destinations on your favorite apps and use NaviCon to send it from your phone to your car Navigation Unit.
1. Search your destinations from compatible apps or by keyword
2. Send the destinations to compatible Navigation Units with a single tap
3. Share the location with your friends via Email or SNS
4. View your friend’s locations on the map
5. Check Traffic and StreetView of the destination
6. Bookmark your favorite locations
7. Create a Route Plan with the bookmarked locations
8. Remotely control the map on Navigation Unit
9. Scan or Generate MapQR
- Check the street view to see where you can park at the restaurant you are going.
- Create and share a Route Plan with friends following your car.
- Tell your friends “where to meet” via Email, LINE and Facebook, so they can get navigated.
- Post your favorite places on the Facebook.
- Check on the map where the friends you are about to meet are now.
- Store destinations in advance and have it automatically forwarded to your Navigation Unit when you turn the engine on, so you can take off right away.
- Capture the location information on printed matter by scanning MapQR.
More than 500 compatible apps available!
Compatible Navigation Units are sold from Navigation System suppliers or OEMs.
Compatible with Bluetooth, USB and MAPCODE(in Japan) as the connection methods.
- By Keyword
- By Compatible App
- By Contacts
- Send destinations to Navigation Unit(up to 5 destinations at a time)
- Reserve Destination Forwarding by Date
- Remote Map Scroll Sync. with Navigation Unit(Move/ Zoom In & Zoom Out)
- One finger map control: “Zoom Scroll”
- Display Distance
- Map your and your friends’ locations : “Friend Map”
・Share Locations with Friends
- Send locations via Email, SMS, Facebook, and LINE
- Send Email with various Stickers
- Store a location as Bookmark
- Create a Route Plan from bookmarked locations
- Backup Bookmarks to server for switching to a new device
- Display MAPCODE for a location (Japan only)
- Store the location information to the Contacts
- Multiple Languages (English, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian, Dutch, Arabic) available per your device setting.
- Scan or Generate MapQR
- iPad (4th generation), iPad (3rd generation), iPad2, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPod touch (5th generation)
- OS iOS 7.0 or later
[Compatible Navigation Units]
- Over 300 Navigation Units compatible with NaviCon. Please refer to our support HP.
[Compatible Apps / Websites]
Over 500 apps and websites are compatible with NaviCon.
[For Apps and Web site developers]
We are looking for compatible apps. Please refer/contact with our support HP.
- Do not operate NaviCon on your mobile device while driving as it can be unsafe.
- iOS standard map service and Google Map (TM) service and Yahoo! (TM) map service are used in this application.
- Locations not found in Yahoo! (TM) search or Yelp (TM) search or Here(TM) search cannot be searched.
- Positions displayed on the map may not be accurate depending on the GPS and map accuracy on your mobile device.
- NaviCon are trademarks of DENSO Corporation.
- iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in USA or other countries.
- Google and Google Maps are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Yahoo! is a trademark of Yahoo! Inc.
- Yelp is a trademark of Yelp Inc.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.