Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Bank easy with the Navy Federal mobile app! With a great look and feel, we’ve made the mobile app easier to find information on your accounts and transactions. Breeze through payments, transfers, and check deposits with just a few taps. Quickly sign-in using Touch ID®, Face ID®. Apply for new accounts, become a member, or find your closest ATM or branch.
• Safe and Secure. Access your accounts 24 hours a day.
• View balances without signing in using our widget.
• Pay people using Zelle® or member to member transfers.
• Move money between your accounts.
• Deposit checks without visiting a branch or ATM.
• View scheduled transactions, including pending deposits, upcoming transfers, and bill payments.
• Make payments to Navy Federal consumer loans, mortgages and credit cards, or to other companies via Bill Pay.
• Apply for new credit cards, auto loans or personal loans, or become a Navy Federal member.
• View and manage statements.
• Manage your credit or debit cards, including activating cards, signing up for purchase notifications, or freezing misplaced cards.
• Security tips and management of your username and password.
• Find the nearest branch or ATM.
• View rates and info on our loans and savings products, or estimate a payment with a calculator.
• Read timely articles to help educate and plan your financial life.
To sign in to mobile banking, use your Navy Federal username and password. If you are not a member, apply now using the app or call us at 1-888-842-6328 or 1-703-255-8837.
As always, if you have any issues with our app, you can call us at 1-888-842-6328 or 1-703-255-8837, or reach us via Twitter at @NavyFederalHelp.
Federally insured by NCUA.
iPhone®, iPod Touch® and iPad® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Message and data rates may apply.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.