Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Nearpod is a must have platform that enables teachers, schools and districts to create engaging learning experiences by providing interactive presentations, collaboration, and real-time assessment tools into one integrated solution. With the Nearpod iOS teachers create immersive learning experiences across iPads, iPhones iPods and Macs including VR, 3D objects, PhET simulations and so much more.
What Teachers Are Saying About Nearpod:
"My students love using the Nearpod app! It allows me to assess my students using polls, multiple choice questions, and open ended questions." - Natasha, Spanish Teacher - New York
“I am now able to engage all students during my lessons. There are many parts to Nearpod, but the one that creates active learners in my classroom is Draw It. This feature allows my students to literally draw on any slide I push out to their iPads. “ - Daniel, Teacher & Tech Specialist - New Jersey,
"Nearpod is a powerful tool! My students love it and it gives me so much flexibility in and out of the classroom. I was using Nearpod in my AP Biology class and one of my students arrived late due to a dentist appointment. Just as he walked in the door I asked a question and he answered it. After seeing the astonished look on my face he explained that another classmate had texted him the presentation CODE and he had been following along the entire period so he hadn't missed anything! Awesome!" Janell, Teacher - Florida.
"Nearpod was great and the ability to guide students through the presentation, while walking around the classroom was excellent. Of course the power comes from the interactive elements of the presentation." - Matt, Teacher - Middlesex, UK
How Nearpod Works:
1. Nearpod presentations: Create new slides or turn your Powerpoint, Google Slides, Sways or PDFs into interactive Nearpod presentations. Choose from an ever-growing library of over 6000 ready-to-teach K12 lessons from distinguished educators and publishers.
2. Engage your students on any device: Easily share synchronized lessons with students across all devices. Include interactive features such as quizzes, open-ended questions, videos, polls, drawing tools, and more.
3. Instantly Assess Student Comprehension: Get real-time feedback + comprehensive post-session reports. Download report data and integrate it with your LMS.
Try the SILVER Edition for FREE!
You also have the option to upgrade your account to the Nearpod GOLD Edition which unlocks the following benefits:
- More storage space (up to 3GB)
- Larger file uploads (up to 40MB)
- More students per session (up to 50)
- Additional interactive features (add audio slides, create virtual field trips with Nearpod VR, upload videos and insert web pages in your lesson)
- Student self paced feature (Nearpod homework)
- Post Session Reports
- "On the Fly" features
- And much more...
- Subscribe to Nearpod Gold Edition annually ($119.99). You will be charged in your local currency at the prevailing exchange rate as defined by iTunes.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Download Nearpod now and sign up for a FREE account to start experiencing the magic of Nearpod!
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.