Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
The New York Post app for iPhone has been updated and is better than ever: version 2 features a richer, faster, more robust reading experience.
Updated 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, our new app has everything you expect from the Post – breaking news, exclusive gossip, insightful business reporting, opinionated columnists, and the best sports coverage around. Our latest version features more photos and video than ever before.
With the New York Post app for iPhone, our irresistible coverage is never more than a tap away.
● Complete access to stories from all sections: news, metro, sports, business, opinion, entertainment, fashion, living, media, tech, real estate, and Page Six, the Post’s legendary gossip section
● Enriched multimedia experience with hi-res photos and access to thousands of video clips
● Push notifications for breaking news, now easily turned on and off from app settings
● Greatly improved speed and performance
● Offline access to all recently-downloaded content
● Save articles to read later
● Adjustable text size for an optimal reading experience
● Our new design is optimized for your device, so it will look great no matter what model of iPhone you have
For help or to provide us with feedback, please contact us at email@example.com. For more information on our mobile apps, go to nypost.com/mobile-apps.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.