Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Version 3.2.2 released on February 17, 2018
- Adds an option to speak the total dice result.
- Fixes a bug with tapping to lock dice on devices with 3d touch (iPhone 6S and later).
- Fixes a bug where the iPhone version would always be stuck in portrait mode regardless of setting.
Version 3.2.1 released on January 18, 2018
- Fixes bug with sound effects toggle on iPad.
- iPhone X interface adjustments.
- Improved dice dragging and tapping.
Version 3.2.0 released on November 28, 2017
- Fixes graphical glitches on iOS 9.
- New more flexible settings to set what happens when you tap the board, the dice or shake your device.
- Performance optimizations.
- Fixes the rate or review link on the settings screen.
Version 3.1.9 released on October 19, 2017
- Fixes a bug where the new optional roll-button didn't respect the set dice limit.
- Improvements to dragging to move and tapping to lock dice, which are now the default settings.
- Playing field adjustments to fit better on the larger iPhone models.