Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Version 2.15 released on May 20, 2017
• Fixed error where red bar might stay on the status bar after the call is over.
• Fixed error where call might not get connected when the app is force closed.
• Better handling of expired phone numbers.
Version 2.14 released on January 17, 2017
• Fixed various bugs to make incoming calls and text messages more reliable.
• Fixed user interface glitches.
• You can now enter area code instead of just searching by area name when adding number.
Version 2.13 released on December 23, 2016
• Fixed a critical bug which could cause no voice bing heard on iOS 10.1 or higher.
• Additional minor bug fixes and UI improvements.
Version 2.12 released on September 28, 2016
• Minor bug fix related to call termination. Previously you might have experienced red status bar remaining after missed calls. The issue has been fixed. We apologize for the inconvenience.