Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Nursing Care Plan Tables features over 100 nursing care care plans in table format with nursing diagnoses, interventions and rationales. Nursing Care Plan Tables helps nurses instantly print out customized care plans for their patients. It includes care plans for medical-surgical nursing, maternity, pediatrics, and psychiatry.
Edited by Linda Stanford, RN, MSN, this app is known for its detailed interventions and rationales.
• Updates from clinical experts ensure the most current, accurate, and relevant content.
• Consistent format for each care plan allows fast lookup of Nursing Diagnoses, Desired Outcomes, Assessments, Interventions, and Rationales.
• A seven-column format for nursing assessments/interventions and rationales makes it easier to find patient-centered information.
• Detailed rationales for each nursing intervention help you to apply concepts to clinical practice.
• Evaluation criteria help you set goals for nursing outcomes and provide quality care.
• NANDA-I taxonomy updates keep you current with NANDA-I diagnoses.
• Updated content covers the latest clinical developments, new pharmacologic treatments, and evidence-based practice guidelines.
• NANDA-I nursing diagnoses include impaired verbal communication, ineffective airway clearance, risk for shock, and impaired environmental interpretation syndrome.
Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
Acute PainR/t Brain Tumor
Acute Pain Related to Incision
Bartholin Duct Abscess
Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
Chronic Obstructive Pulm Dis
Community Acquired Pneumonia
Congestive Heart Failure
Coronary Artery Bypass Graft
Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
Diabetes Mellitus, Type 2
Dilation and Curettage
Impaired Adjustment to Health Status
Impaired Urinary Elimination
Impaired Verbal Communication
Ineffective Airway Clearance
Ineffective Airway Clearance R/T Secretions
Ineffective Tissue Perfusion R/T Vasocon striction
Coronary Artery Bypas s
Mitral Valve Annuloplasty
Nausea and Vomiting
Spinal Cord Injury
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Upper Gastrointestinal Bleeding
Urinary Tract Infection
Uterine Infection, Risk for
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.