Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Version 3.27.0 released on December 30, 2014
General bug fixes and improvements
Version 3.26.0 released on October 29, 2014
We've fixed quite a bit in this release. Thank you for your feedback - keep it coming!
- Splits are now fixed and available in many places within the app
- Fixed ability to verify SMS numbers for T-Mobile
- You can once again compare time standards
- Dates and times on events and results are more accurate
We appreciate your continued support. Please provide feedback so we can continually improve this app. We are hard at work on the next version of OnDeck. Look for a beta app in the coming months!
Version 3.25.0 released on September 09, 2014
We've continued our assault on sync speeds. This latest release makes Time Standards require an internet connection. This should allow more accurate usage of standards in comparison to your team's website.
** Internet connection required for times, times standards, best times, and meet results. **
Version 3.24.0 released on September 02, 2014
We made improvements to your experience across devices.
- We made results, times, and time standards more stable
- Viewing swimmer times now requires internet connectivity
- We stabilized email and SMS functionality
- We made various minor improvements and tweaks to the experience
- We made member photos more stable across devices
- We fixed a number of bugs and stability issues