Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
"I use Optimize every day. I am addicted.” - Phil Stutz, best-selling author of The Tools
Optimizers are smart, ambitious, and high-performing individuals. From best-selling authors and Fortune 100 senior executives to U.S. Navy SEAL Commanders and Olympic medal-/NCAA Championship-winning coaches, we help top performers optimize and actualize their potential.
If you enjoy the free content and want to go deeper, Members of Optimize get instant access to an ever-growing library of wisdom. Read, watch or listen from any device:
• +1's: 1-2 min videos delivered every single day giving you quick bursts of optimizing awesome.
• PhilosophersNotes: Imagine the best ideas from 400+ of the best optimal living books distilled into fun, inspiring and super practical summaries + 20-minute MP3s + 10-minute PNTVs. That’s PhilosophersNotes. (More wisdom in less time.)
• Optimal Living 101 Master Classes: 60-min long classes where Brian distills the best Big Ideas into fun, practical classes to help you optimize.
• Interviews: ~30 minute chats with some amazing teachers. Discover Big Ideas that shaped their lives + day-to-day practices they rock.
Download the app and start optimizing today!
There's a ton of content that's 100% free to watch within the app.
• PhilosophersNotes: All PNTV episodes.
• Optimal Living 101 Master Classes: Watch the intro of each Master Class.
• Interviews: ALL interviews are free to watch within the app.
• "I include Optimize +1 as part of my morning 'Win in the Mind' routine to charge me up for the day's battles. If you’re serious about leading heroically, I recommend you use them too... Hooyah!" - Mark Divine, Retired U.S. Navy SEAL Commander, entrepreneur and best-selling author of Unbeatable Mind and The Way of the SEAL
• “The Notes, et al, are brilliant. I am a crazy reader, so getting into your Notes is like a trip to the sporting goods store when I was a kid.” - Dennis Mannion, President + CEO, Palace Sports & Entertainment and Detroit Pistons
• “The world's best value in personal development education!” - Michael Gelb, New York Times best-selling author of How to Think Like Leonardo da Vinci
• “PhilosophersNotes is an idea whose time has come. Starting from some of the world’s most important books, Brian’s masterful syntheses combine deep insights, humor, and practical applications in a manner ideally suited for our busy lives. I’m hooked!” - Randy Eisenman, Managing Partner, Satori Capital
$9.99/MO OPTIMAL LIVING MEMBERSHIP:
The program is only 10 bucks per month. (Cancel anytime.) We've priced it low so money doesn't get in the way of you getting your wisdom on and optimizing your life.
Join 10,000+ Optimizers!
You will be charged $9.99 per month for Optimize with Brian Johnson, OPTIMIZE Premium Membership and this subscription will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will automatically renew every month unless cancelled
- You can cancel anytime within your iTunes Account Settings
- You must cancel at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period for $9.99/mo
- All subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal can be turned off by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
Your Membership includes:
- Instant Access to 430+ PhilosophersNotes & 25+ Master Classes
- New +1's delivered daily (Video+MP3+Meditation+Worksheet)
- Bonus interviews + additional content every month
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.