Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Version 2.1.4 released on November 16, 2016
This update squashes a couple of bugs that some of you may be seeing.
- Fixes an occasional app crash
- Fixes Everyplay so you can record and share videos of gameplay without issue
Version 2.1.1 released on November 11, 2016
It's finally here. I'm super excited to bring you...publishing!
You can now publish levels that you create in the Sandbox for everyone to play. When I say everyone, that means everyone; even if you don't have Sandbox, you can play all the levels created by the community.
I hope you enjoy the virtually limitless content that this provides. And as always, thank you so much for making Orbit what it is today.
Version 2.0.2 released on September 15, 2016
More levels. New mechanics. A sandbox to create your own levels. I’ve read your reviews, and I heard you. It took a full redesign over the last few months — I’m proud to say that Orbit 2.0 is ready for launch!
- A fully featured sandbox — create your own levels and paint with gravity.
- 45 levels and more on the way.
- Orbit got a facelift. The interface is cleaner and more responsive.
- Share your screenshots with a single tap.
- A mute button! I know a lot of you wanted this one.
Version 1.6.18 released on March 14, 2016
This is a major update packed with new goodies and a ton of improvements. Enjoy!
• New feature: See future trajectories of planets before you launch them!
• Level high scores — complete the level using the fewest planets possible
• Added more levels
• Improved home screen, where the levels are actually live black holes
• Cleaner user interface
• Optimized performance — launch many more planets while keeping buttery smooth graphics
• Improved battery usage
• Better tutorial level
• New app icon