Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
The long-awaited Pack Badges application helps you track the advancement of Cub Scouts, including requirements for Tiger, Bobcat, Wolf, Bear, and Webelos badges, and the various electives and activity badges for each year of the Cub Scout program. Also includes special awards for Cub Scouts like the Arrow of Light, Whittling Chip, Leave No Trace, and World Conservation.
Allows you to track advancement of multiple scouts, to track detailed requirements and sub-requirements within the awards, and to add detailed notes to each badge. Tracks the counts of electives for arrow points.
iPad®, iPhone®, and iPod® compatible.
All requirements and tracking data are available offline wherever you are, whenever you need them.
- Requirements are up-to-date as of November 2010
- Can email advancement reports for a cub scout or for an individual badge
- Counts Tiger, Wolf, and Bear electives for arrow points (including Bear Achievements that aren't used for the Bear Badge)
- iPad full page support
- Includes special awards like Arrow of Light, Whittling Chip, Leave No Trace, and World Conservation
- Spreadsheet export of scout's advancement data
- Track completed and in-progress badges and rank advancements
- Individual page for each badge in outline form
- Includes image of each badge for visual recognition
- Offline reading and tracking of badge requirements
- View requirements in portrait or landscape mode
- View merit badge list as graphical list or text list
- Links back to online resources for additional information for each award (these links require Internet access)
This is a complement to the Tiger, Bobcat, Wolf, Bear, and Webelos Cub Scout Handbooks available through the scout office.
This information is published as fair use of existing factual information, and is not published by or endorsed by the Boy Scouts of America. Cub Scouts, Scouting, and Boy Scouts of America and names and images of the awards are trademarks of the Boy Scouts of America.
©2010 HandyApp, LLC
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.