Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Version 2.3 released on December 08, 2017
Version 2.2 released on December 04, 2017
iPhone X, bug fixes, and a few UI changes
Version 2.1 released on May 15, 2017
Thank you so much for your kind feedback on our ParcelTrack 2.0 release! We are so glad you liked it!
And a big thank you to all of you who helped us track down many of the remaining bugs. This update today fixes many of those issues, in particular crashes that occurred when packages had unusual tracking data. And problems with swipe-to-delete. And crashes on iPad. And so on. If you find any more bugs and if you have other feedback for us, please send us an email to email@example.com.
If you enjoy using ParcelTrack, then please support us by giving us a thumbs-up (5 star) rating on the App Store. That helps us a lot.
Your ParcelTrack Team
Version 2.0 released on May 03, 2017
Hey there, ParcelTrack users!
We have good news: ParcelTrack 2.0 is finally here! We updated the app's design, made the app faster, more reliable, easier to use, and overall nicer.
Thanks so much to all of you, who send us their feedback and ideas! We tried to implement many of they, and put even more onto our todo lists for the next updates.
Quite a bit of ParcelTrack's code under the hood has been reengineered. Although we tested thoroughly (a big thank you to our beta-testers! We love you!), there probably still are a few broken bits here and there. We are thankful for every bug-report to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Down below is short list of changes in this update, and there's a long list on parceltrack.de/whatsnew .
If you like ParcelTrack, then please give us a thumbs-up (= 5 stars) in the App Store. That helps us a lot. Thank you!
Hugs and kisses from Berlin
Your ParcelTrack team
Changes in ParcelTrack 2.0:
- Updated design
- New navigation
- Carrier detection improved
- Map on parcel details
- Improved check for inactive tracking numbers
- New keyboard
- Adding trackings is much faster
- Loading parcels is much faster
- Parcels update individually
- Improved barcode scanner (now free)
- Improved carrier-selection with search
- Archive now with search
- Better push notification management
- ParcelTrack Inbox - Trial
- Improved language and region handling
- Create your Parceltrack account
- Take Premium with you to other devices
- Support for more carriers
- Experimental Amazon Logitics support (via Inbox)
- New Today-extension
- Fixed lots and lots of small things.