Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Never look for your car or get another parking ticket again!
• The most popular parking app on the App Store!
• The most advanced and integrated Apple Watch parking app!
• The original parking app with Dynamic Notifications©!
"I wanted an app which allowed me to quickly mark my location from my watch... press and hold bezel, say "launch parkit", then tap the button and you are done! [...] its clearly the best watch/ phone parking app available (I tried most of the others)"
- snoop_z, version 2.1.1
"At last I have found something that really works, after trying several apps. [...] It helps me park and find my car every time."
- Mahamudur Rahman, version 2.1.1
Featured on AppAdvice, AppGratis, ITAvisen, WatchAware, and others!
- - -
parkIt remembers where you parked your car as a point on a map, and lets you add a note and an image to make it even easier to find your car.
And with Dynamic Notifications, you’re almost guaranteed to get back before the meter runs out. Just set the expiry time, and parkIt will tell you when you should head back!
ParkIt shows you the quickest route to actually get to your car on time. If you need a little more information, it even finds the approximate address of your parking!
- - -
ParkIt is really easy to use. With the tap of a button, ParkIt finds and stores your location. You can also scroll down to add extra information like expiry time, a note, and an image. When you’re done, just close the app and everything will be taken care of automatically.
When the time comes, parkIt will notify you. If you didn’t set an expiry time, just open the application like you normally would. parkIt automatically detects your parking, and with just a click you’ll get directions, distance, and estimated walking time to your car.
If you choose to turn on Smart Automatic Deletion©, parkIt will delete your finished parkings for you whenever you’re done with them. But don’t worry, it won’t delete the parking until you’re really done.
- - -
● Only one button: ParkIt only requires you to press one button to save your location. That way, even if you’re in a hurry, you’ll have time to parkIt!
● Expiry time: You can enter the time your parking expires, and parkIt will let you know when you should head back!
● Multiple details: If you wish, you can add a note or an image to help you find your car!
● Be notified: Choose between Static and Dynamic Notifications. Static notifies you 10 minutes before your parking expires, and Dynamic notifies you when you should head back to make it there on time!
● Get directions: ParkIt finds the fastest route for you to follow back to your car, including distance, time, compass, and address!
● Apple Watch App: Don't waste time pulling out your phone. Set your parking, review your details, and get notified straight on your wrist. You can even get directions back to your car!
● And even more!
- - -
Notice: This app requires an internet connection and gps capabilities. ParkIt needs access to your location to function, either “always” or “when in use” depending on the notification type you have set. Continuous usage of the gps might decrease battery life.
Dynamic Notifications use your location even when the app is in the background. Even though we have taken steps to conserve battery power when possible, this will further decrease battery life. If you terminate the application after setting an expiry time, Dynamic Notifications will not work. The travel time is only an estimate based on your last known location, and we can therefore not guarantee its accuracy.
Apple Watch Extension requires an Apple Watch.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.