Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
ParkMe: The award-winning free app that helps you find and reserve the closest and cheapest parking around. Save money and time. Your spot is guaranteed!
ParkMe shows how much you should expect to pay for parking before you arrive. With prices laid out on the map, you can easily compare parking options. In a growing number of cities, ParkMe shows you real-time available parking and allows you to even reserve a parking spot at certain lots and garages. That way you can avoid circling the block for hours, and get on with your day faster.
ParkMe's database contains parking spots in over 500 cities around the world.
Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Seattle, Austin, Houston, Washington D.C., San Diego, Santa Monica, Denver, Chicago, Atlanta, Philadelphia, Dallas, Boston, Phoenix, New Orleans, Portland, Miami...
Ottawa, Vancouver, Montreal, Toronto, Edmonton, Calgary, Winnipeg, Quebec City...
London, Paris, Madrid, Rome, Munich, Frankfurt, Prague, Vienna...
...plus hundreds of other cities!
• Reservations: In a growing number of cities you can now reserve and pay for parking in advance, saving you time and money.
• Rates: See rates calculated on the map just for you, as well as detailed rate cards for thousands of parking facilities.
• Lots & Garages: Check the real-time occupancy of lots & garages in a growing number of metro areas across the United States.
• Street Parking: See a live map of available street parking in select cities, including Downtown Los Angeles, Santa Monica, and San Francisco!
• Parking Timer: Set a timer to help you avoid overstaying your visit at the meter, or to keep you safe on street sweeping day.
• Direct to Driveway: When you get directions to a lot or garage, you'll be pointed to the nearest driveway, not just the street address.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.