Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Version 10.1 released on January 27, 2018
10.1 (January 2018)
- New fixed icons - no black areas around icon when launching.
- New Apple Watch icons (thanks Rob for icons updates!).
- Fixed alarm notifications.
- Fixed additional issues with trip planner results, and calendaring events.
- Updated trip planner so all vehicles in a trip can be tagged at once with the same color.
- Late vehicles have their times shown in brown.
Version 10.0 released on November 12, 2017
- Updated for iOS 11 and iPhone X.
- Fixed calendar issue; trips are now added to the calendar with the correct date.
- Minor updates to station names and maps (e.g. Orenco is now just Orenco)
- New QR code reader and added flashlight.
- Fixed many interface quirks with different width screens, things just align better now.
- Detours are grouped by route and text is more compact.
- Bigger route color circles and squares for trains.
- Shortened route names for streetcar arrivals to make them bigger on the screen.
Version 9.2 released on August 01, 2017
- Several bug fixes from bugs found from crash logs.
- Fixed bug in which blank arrivals were displayed if commuter bookmark is triggered while already fetching data.
- Minor user interface text changes.
Version 9.1 released on December 20, 2016
Fixed bookmarks so first stop is not duplicated when editing.