Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Whether you need to check your balance, make a deposit, transfer money, manage alerts, put your card on hold, or find an ATM, your solution is just a few taps away. This App is available to all Santander Personal Banking customers, and is offered in English.
Bank securely from anywhere at any time with Santander Bank®
www.santanderbank.com santanderbank.com email: email@example.com
• Ability to self-enroll in Mobile Banking directly from the Santander App.
• View nicknames of BillPay recipients.
• Improved BillPay calendar.
• Manage cards services, including debit & credit card activation, lost/stolen reporting, and replacement requests.
• 3D Touch integration to take you where you want to go faster.
• 5 Digit PIN login authentication option.
• View balances with one touch before login with Quick Balance.
• View deposit and credit card statements and investment account balances.
• View last login date and time.
• Set up, modify, or cancel AutoPay credit card payments.
• Select account statement preferences to paperless.
• Put your misplaced debit or credit card on hold with Santander® Instant Card Hold. Santander Instant Card Hold will block most types of transactions, including purchases made with your card. Please note that some types of transactions will continue to process, including recurring debit/credit transactions presented to us by certain merchants for monthly membership or subscription fees.
• View password requirements when setting up or changing a password.
• Added the ability to authenticate requests using a One Time Password (OTP)
• Manage contact details - Edit, add, or delete contact information at any time.
• Change password - Change your password from your mobile device using mobile password reset.
• Manage alerts - Select and customize the alerts you want to receive, refine alert settings, and choose whether to receive them via text, email, or both.
• Touch ID® - Log in with just your fingerprint when using iPhone 5s or above. If you share your device with other individuals, please note that any fingerprints stored on your device may be used to log in to Santander Mobile Banking and access your account.
Navigate with Ease
• Learn about new/enhanced Mobile banking App features via helpful onboarding screens.
• Simplified check deposit flow, camera enhancements, and step-by-step instructions. Mobile deposits are subject to limits and other restrictions. Please see the Online Banking Agreement for details.
• Schedule payments.
• Pay eBills.
• Pay your credit card bill.
• Between your Santander accounts, to other Santander customers, to accounts at other Banks in the U.S.
• Restrictions apply. Please see the Online Banking Agreement for details.
• Contact Santander Customer Service with one-touch calling.
• Get directions to the nearest Santander branch or ATM.
Get started if you have a personal account with Santander Bank, download the App today and bank
on the go. Santander Bank N.A., Member FDIC ©2018 Santander Bank, N.A. All rights reserved.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.